Friday, December 11, 2009

Secret Sale on Sunday!

Pacific Earrings HERE

Mocha Quartz Earrings HERE

I've been loving adding new necklaces and earrings to the shop over the past few days, and have a secret to share! On Sunday, December 13th, I will be marking ALL of the earrings in my shop down to $25 a pair. If you've been wondering what to get your mom/sister/friend/aunt/coworker/daughter for Christmas, check my shop on Sunday!

Also: This is very last minute but I will be at the Hip Happening Craft Show in Sellwood tomorrow! If you are in the Portland area, I would love to see you! The show is Saturday, Dec 12th from 11-6PM. My roommates will be sitting at my table for me from 11-1, and then I'll take over after I get off work and will be there from 1:00 on!

1 comment:

Elaine from L.A. said...

Oh, the Pacific Earrings are lovely! I wish I could come see you on Saturday, but I'm going to be helping with the preparations for Crafty Wonderland, if it doesn't S***, that is :~) I hope it doesn't for the sake of Hip Happening, either! I hope you do really well!!!